I’m A Celeb bosses have been forced to cancel Friday’s live show for the first time in 19 years due to Storm Arwen.
However, an episode will still air featuring pre-recorded footage hosted by Ant & Dec.
An ITV spokesperson told Mirror: “Tonight’s I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! will be broadcast as a pre-recorded show rather than live due to the developing Storm Arwen and precautionary measures we’re putting into place on production.
Find out how a woman ‘snuck’ into the I’m A Celebrity castle in the clip below…
“Ant & Dec will record their links early evening and these will be played out during tonight’s show. Our celebrities will remain inside the castle which is secure and we have contingencies in place to cover all weather scenarios to ensure the safety of our cast and crew.”
It’s not the first time the current series has been thrown into chaos.
Earlier this week, Richard Madeley was ‘rushed to hospital’ after falling ill.
An ITV spokesperson confirmed the incident, saying: “Richard was unwell in the early hours and was immediately seen by our on-site medical team.
“He’s since been taken to hospital as a precaution, the health and safety of our campmates is our priority.”
Although the 65-year-old is now feeling ‘absolutely fine,’ he is not allowed to return to the castle due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Addressing viewers in a statement, he said: “Hello all! Richard here – firstly just to say that I’m absolutely FINE.
“I started to feel briefly unwell in the small hours of the morning and was taken to hospital as a precaution.
“By leaving the camp, I had consequently broken the Covid ‘bubble’ and as such I’ve had to leave the castle and all the wonderful celebs that remain in the camp.
“Obviously I’m gutted to be leaving so soon but the safety of all the campmates is the number one priority.”
Watch our Video of the Day below…