I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here’s Richard Madeley, who had to leave the show after being rushed to hospital, has revealed the rule break that led to fellow campmate David Ginola being ‘admonished’ by bosses.
Writing in The Telegraph, he said: “Like The Truman Show, they are always watching so you need to be careful; and if you dare break the rules, you’ll soon know about it.
“On one day, David Ginola covered both our microphones and whispered something conspiratorial to me. Instantly the voice of God rang out, admonishing him.”
Watch why show bosses cancelled last year’s family reunion plans below…
He also revealed that Naughty Boy was told off for trying to smuggle ‘some secret spices in his sock’ into Gwrych castle.
He continued: “The singer and producer Naughty Boy brought in some cumin in his sock to give our unseasoned food some flavour.
“He admitted it, for some reason, and had it confiscated instantly.”
This year’s series has been rocked by a string of disasters and there have been calls for it to go on a hiatus until filming in Australia can resume.
After the 64-year-old’s untimely exit, bosses had to cancel two episodes due to safety concerns caused by Storm Arwen.
Celebrities had to be evacuated from the camp after the set was ‘quite badly damaged’.
It’s now been confirmed by hosts Ant and Dec that the show will return to screens on November 30.
Taking to Instagram, the duo said: “Good news! Our amazing production team have been working round the clock to get the ‘I’m A Celeb’ site back up and running following the damage caused by Storm Arwen, and we’ll be back in the Castle on Tuesday 30th November.”
Watch our Video of the Day below…