King Charles III has now taken the throne, while his wife Camila has become the Queen Consort.
Next in line will be Prince William, who has now become the Duke of Cornwall and Cambridge, and is expected to become the Prince of Wales.
Watch this video explaining the type of king Charles will be below…
There was a time when Prince Louis would have been ahead of Princess Charlotte on the list since a younger brother could jump ahead of his older sister.
However, a law change in 2011 meant this was no longer possible.
Although, if Prince George has children, they will push both Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis down the list.
The list goes as follows:
1. Prince William – The Duke of Cambridge
2. Prince George of Cambridge
3. Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
4. Prince Louis of Cambridge
5. Prince Harry – The Duke of Sussex
6. Master Archie Mountbatten-Windsor
7. Miss Lilibet Mountbatten-Windsor
8. Prince Andrew – The Duke of York
9. Princess Beatrice, Mrs. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
10. Miss Sienna Mapelli Mozzi
11. Princess Eugenie, Mrs. Jack Brooksbank
12. Master August Brooksbank
13. Prince Edward – The Earl of Wessex
14. Viscount Severn – James Alexander Philip Theo Mountbatten-Windsor
15. Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor
16. Princess Anne – The Princess Royal
17. Mr Peter Phillips
18. Miss Savannah Phillips
19. Miss Isla Phillips
20. Mrs Michael Tindall
21. Miss Mia Tindall
22. Miss Lena Tindall
23. Master Lucas Tindall
Watch our Video of the Day below…