Woman Caught On Camera Removing Face Mask ‘To Deliberately Cough In Baby’s Face’

An unknown woman has been caught on CCTV removing her face mask ‘to deliberately cough in a baby’s face’. The footage has been released by San Jose Police Department in California, US, in the hopes of someone recognising the woman. 

The alleged incident was filmed on CCTV, in which a woman appears to deliberately remove her face mask in order to cough in a one-year-old baby’s face.

The incident took place at a yoghurt shop and the boy’s mum, Mireya Mora, is insistent that the action was intentional.

She said to news outlets that the incident has had her shook and she felt like everything happened so quickly.

In order to help identify the woman, police are urging the public to come forward and share any information they think would be helpful.

Credit: ABC News

Mireya told ABC News: “She did it on purpose it’s not like she did it on accident, oh cough, cough – no she purposely coughed on my son’s face.”

“It happened so quick I was in shock. She got close, she took off her mask, and she coughed three times super hard on my son’s face.”

Thinking back on the incident, she believes that the woman was most likely annoyed by them as they were stood “too close together” in the queue.

However, she has also speculated that alleged incident which took place last Friday could have been motivated by race.

She added: “I believe this woman may be racist because the family in front of her is white. Me and my grandma are Hispanic and she started telling me about my distance and harassing me and my son once I started speaking Spanish to my grandma.”

After the incident, Mireya claims that her son had a slight fever and fortunately, he has recovered. She was hopeful he had not contracted coronavirus.

Police are currently trying to track down the woman who is believed to be in her 60s.

In other news, a drug-addicted couple has sold their newborn son for £6,800 to fund their meth addiction. When police officers raided their home, they confessed to the crime and admitted to purchasing drugs and new mobile phones with the money.

Meanwhile, a man had his bladder TORN APART after he held in his urine for 18 hours. He had drunk 10 bottles of beer and apparently fell into a deep sleep. He woke up the following day with extreme abdominal pain and doctors conducted a CT scan in which they found three tears in his bladder.

Do you have a story for us? If so, email us at [email protected]. All contact will be treated in confidence.