A woman has claimed she’s been ‘hospitalised’ after ‘binging on 32 sushi rolls’ at an all-you-can-eat buffet.
Danielle Shapiro told her TikTok followers that she wanted to ‘get her money’s worth’ after paying $50 at the restaurant in Mountain View, California.
The post was captioned: “All you can eat sushi gone wrong.”
In the clip, which has since been viewed over 11million times, she said: “I am a huge fan of sushi. I like to eat it a couple of times a month if I’m lucky.
“Our dinner was about two hours long because we were so stuffed we had to keep taking breaks.”
She shared with followers that in total, she ate ‘eight green dragon rolls, eight snow rolls, eight California rolls, eight wakame rolls and some edamame’.
“After dinner, we were so full we had to sit in my car for about 30 minutes before driving home,” she recalled. “My stomach felt very firm from all the sushi and probably the rice that expanded in my stomach.”
Shapiro then said she went to her partner’s house to sleep it off but had ‘the worst stomach ache’.
The TikToker continued: “I am not a morning person so when I woke up around 6am the next day I knew something was wrong.
“My stomach and chest had intense pain and it was hard to take deep breaths.”
At this point, the woman was ‘rushed to the emergency room with severe stomach pains,’ and was diagnosed with ‘acid reflux’.
Shocked users took to the comments, with one saying: “Me who loves raw sushi… I’m just gonna pretend I didn’t see this.”
Another added: “If I’m gonna go out, it better be from eating too much sushi.”
Watch our Video of the Day below…