If you wear skinny jeans and you have a side parting, you are old! That’s according to Gen Z anyway who have been making fun of Millenials on TikTok.
Teens and under 25s are saying they’ve come up with the 10 major signs that someone is no longer cool.
These range from using cry-laughing emojis (guilty) and having a ‘thing’ for rose gold (I feel personally attacked).
So what are the signs you are officially over the hill? Let’s take a look…
10 Signs You’re No Longer Cool
- Talking about your Hogwarts House
- Styling your hair in a side parting
- Using the words ‘adulting’ and ‘doggo’
- Taking selfies from a high ‘Myspace’ angle
- Saying ‘so I did a thing’ or ‘some personal news’ when you’ve accomplished something
- Obsessing over rose gold items
- Using cry laugh emojis
- Drinkings lots of coffee and/or wine
- Using the phrase #girlboss when on social media
- Rocking a pair of skinny jeans
Agreeing with the list, one Twitter user wrote: “Millennials love saying ‘so I did a thing’.
“Girl go re-read Harry Potter and shut up.”
Another said: “Gonna go as a Millennial for Halloween. Don’t talk to me until I’ve had my coffee.”
A third ranted: “Millennials need to stop talking about how adulting is so hard and they just wanna boop a sad lil pupper’s nose.
“Like, please, you’re middle-aged now stop projecting on Harry Potter and Disney characters and go project your trauma on your kids.”
Featured Image Credit: Pexel